St. Louis Science Center

 The most recent place I've visited was the St. Louis Science Center. A location I have vague memories of visiting when I was little, but not much more than that. So I decided to take a stroll down memory lane.

And sure enough. I took one look at this T-Rex animatronic near the center's entrance and I immediately got hit with a wave of nostalgia.

I also wound up having good timing because the center was housing a display of Sue the T-Rex when I visited. Sue is famous among dino lovers for being both the largest and most complete tyrannosaurs-rex skeleton that has yet been found.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again. As much as a love dinosaurs, I am also extremely grateful that we humans never crossed paths with them. As this reconstruction of Sue should clearly demonstrate.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SVP Part 3

What is That?

Moab Trip