KC Wolf

 As most of you probably now I started my first "Big Boy Job" this February as an Environmental Program Analyst for the Missouri Department of Natural Resources in St. Louis. During my first few months at my new position my manager invited me to attend a 3-day MDNR conference which began the very last way I expected it to, with an opening speech by the mascot of the Kansas City Chiefs. A.K.A. KC Wolf. He told us some stories about himself, mostly regarding some memorable events that have happened to him over his career as a mascot. Including the time he almost died when we fell from a zip line down onto the seats of a stadium during a half-time show.

He then allowed us to take photos with him, as well as pass out a signed poster and KC Wolf tokens as souvenirs. And before you ask, yes, I took both a poster and token as well.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SVP Part 3

What is That?

Moab Trip