Halloween in Utah

 Hello out there. I know its been a while since I've posted anything on this blog but I've had several big changes occur in my life over the past 6 months that took up so much of my attention that I wound up falling off the habit of updating this site. But I've been still taking photos of some of the memorable activities that I've been doing over these past few months and realized that I now have so many that I may as well make a few new blog posts to share them with you all.

This first set are some the last photos I took in Utah that I never got around to posting before moving back to Missouri. They are of the Halloween decorations that some of my neighbors at the time had set up in their front yards. I got to say, I never expected to see people in the West take Halloween so seriously, but I'm hardly going to complain.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SVP Part 3

What is That?

Moab Trip