The Office

 Here are some pictures I took of the office building I'm located at while interning for the Bureau of Land Management.

These first three are of my own cubical. The bones you see are from the skeletonized remains of a coyote and goat that I found off the side of a highway near where I'm living. Because the bones had already been stripped bear by exposure, I decided to clean them up and bring them to the office for decoration. The rocks you see contain the fossilized remains of prehistoric squid. Said fossils were left behind in my work area by the person who used it before me.




The photos after this are of the rest the BLM office building. The photos include the building's main hallway, and some of my neighboring cubicles.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SVP Part 3

What is That?

Moab Trip