Salt Lake City

 Today was a day off for me and I decided to spend it doing some exploring.

I've been looking up State Parks to visit while I'm in Utah and one that caught my eye was a place called Lake Utah State Park.

Unfortunately it turns out this park doesn't really have any kind of hiking trails to explore. And it is mostly just a place for people to launch their boats from if they want to do some sailing around the lake.

If I had a boat or a fishing pole I probably would have had some more to do, but I don't, so I mostly just wound up walking around the docks and parking lots that surround the lake. The view was pretty nice though.




After I left the park I stumbled on a large mall that grabbed my interest enough to have me come inside and explore, and I was not disappointed.

Inside I found:

  • A store for geeks and nerds to buy supplies for their costumes
  • A firing range for air-powered NERF guns
  • An art gallery that included statues of characters from the Transformers cartoon
  • And a museum of exotic/famous car models

And in case you think I'm making any of this up, here are some pictures I took as proof.













 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SVP Part 3

What is That?

Moab Trip