Some Random Stuff

 I've been walking around the neighborhoods in both Price and Huntington, and here are a couple of pictures I took that I thought were amusing.

The first one is of a marker for a time capsule they have buried out and Price. I guess they plan to open it some time in 2037.

The second is of a rabbit I saw sitting just outside the front lawn of one of the Huntington locals. 

Behind the fence you see in the picture were several more rabbits, so I'm guessing this person either raises rabbits to sell, or really likes to keep the little critters as pets. Either way this white rabbit was probably one who managed to get by the fence somehow. Not sure how. Didn't see any holes in the fence, nor any places where it looked liked he burrowed underneath the fence, and it looks to tall for the rabbit to have jumped over it as well.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SVP Part 3

What is That?

Moab Trip